Customer Service Manager
Batopin is an initiative from the major Belgian banks to build an independent ATM-network offering qualitative cash services to every individual Belgian citizen and merchant. The company has been created in March 2020 and currently we have Implemented about one third of our footprint. Because we are constantly growing, we also need to extend our team…
We are currently looking for a new colleague: Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Service Manager to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of services to our customers (banks). The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in service delivery, a strong customer-centric approach, and excellent organizational skills. As Service Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating service activities, managing customer relationships, and driving overall service excellence.
Your role and responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of customer service by promptly addressing and resolving customer concerns and escalations.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as sales and operations, to ensure seamless coordination and alignment of service activities.
- Monitor and manage service operations provided by our partners.
- Review/develop and implement service strategies, policies, and procedures to optimize service efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations on our own and partners' services and provide feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements, identifying opportunities for service enhancements and process improvements.
- Foster a positive and productive work environment, promoting teamwork, open communication, and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
You need to
- Be customer oriented.
- Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree or
- Have at least 5-10 years relevant experience in a service management or financial domain, more specifically with knowledge of payments, cards, ATMs etc.
- Be fluent in Dutch/French (at least one of the two) and English. Good knowledge of French/Dutch (as second Belgian language) is always welcome as well.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent listening skills.
- Have a good feeling for details and customer quality.
- You’re a team player that can work autonomously and enjoys celebrating joint achievements.
- Your communication is clear, and you can translate concepts or technical items into tangible and comprehensive terms.
- You’re happy to manage multiple customers and their questions/complaints.
- You can be an out-of-the box thinker but what matters to you the most is offering an active participation to make things happen.
- You have demonstrated a ‘can do’ attitude.
- You like to look for solutions, share your knowledge and pro-actively come up with improvement or new ideas.
- Flexible to take up other activities If required (focus on team result, as backup)
You’re the one we are looking for?
We offer you a competitive compensation with a flexible vacation policy and work conditions. You can off course work regular from home but you’re always welcome in our offices near Brussels North Station.
Please send your CV to Kris.Vangeel@batopin.be