Junior Fraud Investigator
In 2020, the 4 major Belgian banks launched the Batopin initiative. We are building an independent ATM-network offering qualitative cash services to all individuals and merchants in Belgium. We set the goal to become the largest player on the Belgian market in the next few years. In order to support our expanding business, we are looking for a new colleague to join the fraud team.
We are looking for a new colleague: Junior Fraud Investigator
- work in a professional environment located in the heart of Brussels
- be part of the risk, compliance, and fraud department
- be submerged in the fascinating world of cash distribution and fraud related topics
- assist in fraud investigations in close cooperation with our operational teams
- manage cases for all fraud and suspicious activity reported by Batopin employees, customers, card issuers or other persons
- investigate customer complaints while interacting with other financial institutions
- review surveillance systems and extract photos for use by Batopin and/or law enforcement personnel
- review internal reports and documentation to detect suspicious activity or transactions
- assist in internal and external reporting related to fraud
- hunt for signals of internal and external fraud, investigate and gather evidence to build the case
Good candidates preferably
- have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- have an analytical and investigative mind with a sharp eye for detail
- are fluent in English and either Dutch or French
- have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening skills
- are eager to learn new skills
- embrace new technology to assist your work
- have a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- have a drivers’ license or plan to get it in the near future
You are a team player that can work autonomously and enjoys celebrating joint achievements.
Risk awareness, responsibility, ownership, confidentiality, integrity and resilience are part of your core values.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We offer a competitive compensation package, with a flexible vacation policy and work conditions. Our brand-new offices are conveniently located near Brussels North Station. We target a healthy balance between home and office work.
Please send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org