Information Security Officer
Batopin is a new initiative from the major Belgian banks aiming to build an independent ATM-network offering qualitative cash services to every individual Belgian citizen and merchant. The company has been created in March 2020 and we are now expanding our team.
We are looking for a new colleague:
Information Security Officer
Reporting to the CISO, your role is to:
- Interact directly with colleagues throughout the company to establish a powerful security-aware culture
- Define and follow up key security risk indicators to detect when security risks are about to materialize
- Conduct regular risk assessments to identify and evaluate information security risks
- Develop and maintain incident response plans to respond to security incidents
- Provide guidance and support to business units on information security topics
- Analyze operational incidents and perform risk analyses
- Translate audit or PEN test findings to business impacts
- Monitor progress of follow-ups on audit or PEN test findings
- Contribute to updates and improvements of the policies in the domains of information security and cash security
- Monitor the effectiveness of ISMS processes and implement needed changes
- Prepare security reporting tailored to the relevant audience
- Conduct security awareness training for employees to promote best practices
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and emerging threats to information security
You need to:
- have a Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- have at least 5 years of experience in information security. Security related certifications (CISSP, CISM, …) are a plus.
- Experience with ISO27001 is a plus.
- have a strong understanding of information security principles, methodologies and tools
- have proven experience in risk assessment, incident response and developing security policies and procedures
- have an analytical and investigative mind with a good eye for detail
- be fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is always welcome.
- have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent listening skills
- You’re a team player that can work autonomously and enjoys celebrating joint achievements
- Your communication is clear and you are able to translate concepts or technical items into tangible and comprehensive terms
- You can be an out-of-the box thinker but what matters you the most is offering an active participation to make things happen
- You have an affinity for technology and data handling
- You continuously follow up the security world
- You have demonstrated a ‘can do’ attitude: you like to look for solutions, share your knowledge and pro-actively come up with improvements or new ideas
Are you the one we are looking for?
We offer you a competitive compensation with a flexible vacation policy and work conditions. Our offices are conveniently located near Brussels North Station. We target a healthy balance between home and office work.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com